Looking for bits of wisdom towards purchase of 2nd Gen/Replica

• Gregb1954
  • Gregb1954's Avatar Topic Author
  • New User
  • New User
More
02 Mar 2017 03:18 #32581 by Gregb1954
Gregb1954 created the topic: Looking for bits of wisdom towards purchase of 2nd Gen/Replica
Hello folks. We just started looking for a replica Auburn and have seen 3 thus far. I understand that the Glenn Pray cars are considered the top dog, but would like to know what other things I should know or be aware of. This could include like manufacturers that are good, or not so good. Thank you in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2017 12:41 #32582 by Curt Schulze
Curt Schulze replied the topic: Looking for bits of wisdom towards purchase of 2nd Gen/Replica
There are a few on eBay right now. Give me a call, I am in the directory.

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
Be of Good Cheer
Curt

• Jonathan Richards
  • ACD Club Member
  • ACD Club Member
More
03 Mar 2017 02:04 - 08 Aug 2017 13:49 #32589 by Jonathan Richards
Jonathan Richards replied the topic: Looking for bits of wisdom towards purchase of 2nd Gen/Replica
Because the website indicates you are a User rather than a n ACD Club member I am appending a Private Message I composed to you , which you probably can't access.
If I were you I would speak with Felix DeGeyter at Auburn Cord Duesenberg Compay at Broken Arrow , Oklahoma where the Glenn Pray machines were originally conceived and built. Felix was Glenn's right hand man and is very knowledgeable on this subject. Felix's E-mail is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and his cell phone is (918) 812-4070. Good luck in your search . Jonathan Richards #1080 @ Chesterfield, MO / My cell Phone is Area 712/621-1854
Last Edit: 08 Aug 2017 13:49 by Joe Holderman. Reason: paste error

• Gregb1954
  • Gregb1954's Avatar Topic Author
  • New User
  • New User
More
05 Mar 2017 19:26 #32619 by Gregb1954
Gregb1954 replied the topic: Looking for bits of wisdom towards purchase of 2nd Gen/Replica
Thank you for reaching out to help me in our quest to get a beautiful car - that we can afford!!! I will call the numbers (that were drilled into my head!!!). Curt, I looked for the directory to find your number but could not find it. Probably because I am not a member - yet???

• Jonathan Richards
  • ACD Club Member
  • ACD Club Member
More
05 Mar 2017 19:56 #32620 by Jonathan Richards
Jonathan Richards replied the topic: Looking for bits of wisdom towards purchase of 2nd Gen/Replica
Gregb1954 , Curt Schulze is an ACD Club member from Wisconsin and his phone is Area Code 712 / 262-3183. I hope you have seen my comment above on 3-3-2017 in response to your inquiry. Good luck in your search for a 2nd Generation Auburn.

More
05 Mar 2017 21:24 #32621 by Curt Schulze
Curt Schulze replied the topic: Looking for bits of wisdom towards purchase of 2nd Gen/Replica
Yes, being a member and deriving the benefits there of is key. Post here when you join, I'll send you a PM with my contact info.

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
Be of Good Cheer
Curt

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds