Skip to main content

S.O.S. Glass shop!

• Don C. Loux
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 Jun 2007 07:17 #7230 by Don C. Loux
S.O.S. Glass shop! was created by Don C. Loux
I need info regarding a reputable fiberglass shop, "west of the Pacos"! Well, No. California or Western Nevada, preferable. My current fiberglass guy has been forced to "pull the plug". A combination of lost lease, divorce, law-suite, bankruptcy, etc., he has left me high and dry after 3 months with only 4 fenders to show for my $4000 instead of a complete convertible body. I trust that in this column, fiberglass is not the "F" word it may be elsewhere. I'm in a bit of a bind as I have a customer who is expecting delivery of a turnkey car in 9 months! That probably won't happen now. For those who are familiar with Poly-Foam in Watsonville, I saw him yesterday. No dice! Too busy! I should be selling 34 Ford 3 window coupes. They are flying out the door! He is also moving his shop to Oroville, near Chico, by the end of the year. Closer to me! In any case I would appreciate any feed back that would get me back in the game. PS: Josh, the owner of Poly-Form, Dick Williams said he saw your car at the show last week. Looked good, he said. We know that, don't we?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.